Friday, August 11, 2017

STEEL Express Creates A Storm Through KHAI Railway Station

12814 Steel Express approaching with TATA WAP7 30558 | © SoumosRailways

On August 9th, I had the oppertunity to visit the KHAI - Khirai Railway station in 'East Midnapore' or Purba Medinipur district of West Bengal (near Panskura), while I was on my way to KGP-Kharagpur from SRC-Santragachi railway station. This is about 74 km from Howrah on the rail tracks.

This small station falls under the South Eastern Railway Zone of the Indian Railway network. I was there for a very short while and could make a few videos of trains passing the station while I waited for my onward local train.

While I waited, the 12814 Steel Express from Jamshedpur (TATA - Tatanagar Junction) to HWH - Howrah passed through PF-3 like a storm! The train was hauled by WAP7 no. 30558 of TATA-Tatanagar loco shed.


TATA WAP7 30558 heading the 12814 Steel Express | © SoumosRailways
You can watch the video of the Steel Express passing KHAI here:




Thanks for stopping by.

© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment