Tuesday, July 25, 2017

So Close!! ANGUL WAG7 Passes So Closely




Close Encounter With ANGL WAG7 at SHM  | © SoumosRailways
This was during my recent railfanning trip to "Kolkata Shalimar (SHM) station while I was also out for my regular morning walk. If you are new to my blog, I live around Shalimar Railway station and this station is also my and my blog's home station.

I was actually waiting for the 22836 Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express, which was almost about two hours late (read my last most here). But probably 22836 was waiting for this freight train to pass first.

Blue Beast Approaching | | © SoumosRailways
So, this was ANGL-ANGUL WAG7 loco no. 27980. A quick Google search tells me that this loco once was under VSKP - Visakhapatnam ELS, and was once dead, now repaired and is owned under Odisha's Angul loco shed.

Well, that was not exactly close - I was standing at a very safe well established regular pedestrian road beside the tracks so it was very much safe and I did not compromise with my safety. Thanks to the camera zoom it appeared as if I was standing so close! It was fun spotting the train.



And ohh you can watch the full video here:



© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment