Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Skull Face WAG9-H Comes in With A Freight Train Via PDPK

Bhilai WAH9-H On Way To SHM Yard | © Soumo's Railways

When this Bhilai WAG9-H loco along with the goods train was approaching me, seeing the front of the loco (especially the buffers & the cow catcher area), I felt like as if it resembled a skull face or a monster approaching with its mouth wide open - thus came idea of such description.

Anyway, this location near PDPK was a new change of location for my regular railfanning to Shalimar. This is closer to the Shalimar station, but just about at the outskirts of PDPK, in fact you can see the station in the video. I really liked the wide area to capture approach of the trains nicely. Again it was a severely hot morning as I mentioned in my last post, so I did not wait for the loco to return after its duty from the Shalimar yard. Another Bhilai WAG-9 was spotted earlier this same morning, but I am yet to upload that video. I shall update this post when I publish the Bhilai one on my Youtube.

You can watch this video by clicking on the thumbnail below:




The Skull Face Approaching | © Soumo's Railways
RF Data:

Date: September 25, 2017
Place: Near PDPK - Padmapukur Railway Station
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Loco: WAG9-H no. 31285
Loco Shed: Bhilai.
Loco Zone: South East Central Railway
Assigned For Train: Inbound freight train to the Shalimar Yard.



Bathing In The Morning Sun | © Soumo's Railways
Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment