Monday, January 8, 2018

Uncommon Parcel Van Rake Only Train Being Hauled By Kazipet WAG7

Kazipet hunk hauling PV train | © Soumo's Railways
I have never seen such train before, maybe also coz I am a new railfan and for not very long time that I am paying attention to trains closely, but this was interesting.

BTW, this post continues to be part of my railfanning session near PKU-Panskura Junction, and this was shot near NPRM railway station, near Panskura on the busy Howrah Kharagpur Railway line under SER-South Eastern Railway Zone..

While I was waiting for the train I saw this KZJ-Kazipet WAG7 monster (loco no. 28443) which came in with an all Parcel Van rake train. As I mentioned above, I never saw such all parcel van rake based train, that too in so many numbers and was being hauled by a non-shunter locomotive, ie. a WAG7. I have seen however some parcel van rakes being shifted one place to another by shunters, but not as this. Watch out the video mentioned in this link/ thumbnail player below.

Watch the loco hauling parcel van only rakes here:




Closeup of the strongman | © Soumo's Railways
Here is the RF Data (for the current observation):
Date: December 26, 2017
Place: Outskirts of NPMR Railway station (Near PKU-Panskura Jn).
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Loco: KZJ-Kazipet WAG7 (no. 28443)
Loco Shed: KZJ-Kazipet
Loco Zone: South Central Railway
Train: Train with only Parcel Van Rakes

(**Please report if any link above is broken)

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumo's Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment