Wednesday, May 2, 2018

PhotoBlog - Summer Blossoms At PDPK

Summer blossoms at PDPK | © Soumo's Railways
I thought of sharing this photo. I took this one casually, maybe two weeks back and this morning I discovered it from the memory card of my camera. This is a corner of the PDPK Padmapukur Railway Station which is also my home station along with SHM - Shalimar Railway station. You maybe have seen many blog posts and videos on my YouTube from this station. This is also at a short walking distance from my home and a regular meetup & socializing point for morning walkers like me.

Hope you like the picture. You can follow the blog tag "Padmapukur" to find my old posts from this station. Also if you visit my YouTube channel, search about the Padmapukur Railway station (click here to search) for several videos I shared there.

BTW did you notice SER was celebrating 50th anniversary of the first EMU service on it's network yesterday on May 1st? I was not aware of the same but still in a coincidence shared an EMU video on YouTube. Have a look at the blogpost and the video I compiled and shared yesterday:



I am pleased to present this PhotoBlog post after a long time again, and I should update this section regularly. Find all my PhotoBlog Posts here, and follow updates abut PDPK here. Thanks for your attention!

Here is the RF Data (for the current observation):
Date: April 20, 2018
Place: PDPK Padmapukur Railway Station (not for the video shared above).
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway

(**Please report if any link above is broken)

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumo's Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment