Friday, May 25, 2018

Unique Blue Liveried MEMU Spotted

MEMU arriving at NPMR | © Soumo's Railways
If you remember my series on railfanning observations at NPMR railway station sometime back, then this is an unpublished one from the same session. I think that was one of the best spotting sessions for me in recent memory.

I was lucky to find this unique blue livery MEMU which arrived at NPMR railway station, and I guess this is pretty uncommon one if not rare. This MEMU is manufactured by the TWL group.

The train route remains sadly unidentified by me but I guess this was running on Kharagpur - Santragachi route - however I am not sure and it may be of some other service. Yes indeed I was lucky to find this one.

Watch the MEMU passing through the curves at the NPMR station, here:




Making music while passing; lovely livery | © Soumo's Railways
Here is the RF Data (for the current observation):
Date: December 26, 2017.
Place: NPMR - Narayan Pakuria Murail Railway station.
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Train: SER MEMU, unidentified destination/ service route.
Manufacturer: TEXMACO Wagons Pvt Ltd.

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumo's Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment