Sunday, December 3, 2017

[4-in-1] Compilation of Diesel Loco Action Over Gandak Bridge

Diesel love shared! | © Soumo's Railways
Today on YouTube I have posted a compilation video of 4 diesel locomotives and trains hauled by them over the Gandak River Bridge in Bihar, and I am quite excited to share this. This post is from my observations made earlier last month in Hajipur, Bihar, during my trip to central India.

Bridges over Gandak river | © Google Maps
In this shared video (see below) you can see different diesel power horses rushing over the grand Gandak River Rail Bridge that connects Hajipur and Sonepur in Bihar. There are three bridges on river Gandak that connects Hajipur and Sonepur. There is a colonial era foot and light vehicle bridge plus two rail bridges. This video was made from the old footbridge along the two rail bridges.

The most interesting thing to note down is the sound/ music these locos and the trains make while passing at a high speed. I recommend using a headphone or good speakers while watching the same.

Earlier I was not much interested in diesel locos, but I have started developing much interest in it. But I apologise for not much information about the locos and trains. Here I must admit that I am still quite ignorant of diesel locos and presently trying to educating myself. So kindly excuse me in this regard. I hope you like this compilation which is shared below.

You can see the compilation video here:




Climbing the bridge © Soumo's Railways
Here is the RF Data:
Date: November 05, 2017
Place: Gandak Rail Bridge at Hajipur, Bihar.
Zone (Spotting location): ECR - East Central Railway
Loco: Multiple diesel locomotives.
Loco Shed/ Loco Zone: Multiple.

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumo's Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment