Monday, November 13, 2017

Photoblog: Smiles at Jhansi Junction

Keep Smiling! |  Soumo's Railways
This picture is from my recent trip to Central India. After being down by a lot of health problems, I had to return midway from the long trip, that was supposed to be of 19 days. I boarded the 12176 Chambal Express from Gwalior on 11th November and arrived Howrah on the following day. To kill the time on train, I took out my camera and took so many pictures throughout the whole journey of about 1300 km approximately. Some of them will be shared in due course.

One of my favourite shots among all those I clicked from the #windowseat was this one: a group of porters having a light moment at the platform of Jhansi Junction of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi Junction falls under the North Central Railway Zone which is in the Bundelkhand area of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi Junction is an important station and a loco shed, and also is a major stop/ station on the route of the Chambal Express on which I was travelling. Read more about the 12176 Chambal Express here.

I hope you will also like this picture.

Here is the RF Data:
Date: November 11, 2017
Station Zone (Spotting location): NCR - North Central Railway.
Aboard: 12176 GWL - HWH Chambal Express.

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment