Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Photoblog: Visakhapatnam WAG5 Comes In With 22836 Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express


Photoblog: VSKP WAG5 at outskirts of PDPK | © Soumos Railways
Happy November everyone. This month (starting tomorrow) I am going on almost a month long (20 days) work trip to central India. Hopefully I will get some railfanning oppertunities during my journey, as I will be extensively travelling by our own and much loved Indian Railway network.

Today I had a great and rather extensive railfanning session at SHM - Shalimar and PDPK-Padmapukur stations. While I will be travelling you all will keep getting the blogYouTube and other social media updates. Still  the updates will depend on how much time I manage to write the posts during the trip. Anyway I shall try my best, if I fail to put up regular updates, please bear with me..

The "Photoblog" section of this blog often remains neglected. I should put up at least one post every week. Though the photos are however regularly updated on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook handles.

Today's Photoblog covers the VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAG5 no 23838 with 22836 Puri Shalimar Superfast #Express standing on the outskirts of PDPK-Padmapukur railway station, as people crosses the railway line. The train was almost 02 hour late today. I have made a video about this post. I will upload that later and also I would share some words about NTES discrepancy (this NTES issue may get a separate post).

Here is the RF Data:
Date: November 01, 2017
Place: Near PDPK - Padmapukur Railway Station.
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Loco: VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAG5 no. 23838
Loco Shed: VSKP-Visakhapatnam
Loco Zone: SER South Eastern Railway
Train: 22836 Puri Shalimar SF Express

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment