Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Photoblog: WAP4 Brothers At PDPK Outer

WAP4 Brothers at PDPK Outer | © Soumo's Railways
So I have another photoblog update today. I am yet to write down a new blog post for yesterday's video about the unusual offlink of BHILAI WAG7 that hauled the 22861 Rajya Rani Express. Maybe I will write that later today or later on [Edit: it is already updated, read it here], but now I thought of sharing another photoblog. This photo section is not often updated here on the blog, though I keep updating the instagram account regularly.

Today I stayed at PDPK and did not go towards Shalimar. I actually wanted to watch/ observe the inbound/ outbound trains in this route/ area which you can see in the picture above.

In this picture you can see SRC-Santragachi WAP4 (no. 22637) leaving after serving the inbound 22214 Patna - Shalimar Duronto Express, while VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAP4 (no. 25008) that was with the 22836 Puri-Shalimar Weekly SF Express can be seen waiting for the SRC WAP4 to clear the tracks, so that it can come in.

The 22836 Puri Shalimar and the 22214 Duronto Express both were almost on right time, despite dense winter fog. I was not at the station when the Duronto Express came in, but I checked NTES which notified that it came several minutes early than its actual arrival time!

While I have made both videos of the SRC-Santragachi WAP4 leaving and the 22836 Puri Shalimar train coming in, I shall share them on my YouTube in due course. I hope you will enjoy this update of the Photoblog section.

Here is the RF Data:
Date: November 29, 2017
Place: PDPK - Padmapukur Railway Station
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Loco: WAP4 locomotives as,
SRC-Santragachi WAP4 no. 22637
VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAP4 no. 25008
Loco Sheds:
Loco Zones:
- SER - South Eastern Railway (for SRC-Santragachi WAP4);
- ECoR - East Coast Railway (for VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAP4).
Train: SRC WAP4 loco and Inbound 22836 Puri-Shalimar Weekly SF Express with VSKP-Visakhapatnam WAP4.

(** Please report if any link above is broken).

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.

© Soumo's Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment